Thank You To Our Featured Sponsors!
Become A 2023 Vendor
Indoor & Outdoor Booths Now Available
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL FIELDS MARKED WITH A RED STAR ARE COMPLETE TO ACTIVATE THE SUBMIT BUTTON.
Copyright © 2023 Woofa~Roo Pet Fest. All Rights Reserved
Vendor Registration Is NOW Open For 2023!
Outdoor Booth (15'x15') $195.00 + $25.35 HST = $220.35
Outdoor Booth (15'x30') $350.00 + $45.50 HST = $395.50
Indoor Booths are SOLD OUT
Indoor Booth (10'x10') $230.00 + $29.90 HST = $259.90
Indoor Booth (10'x20') $350.00 + $45.50 HST = $395.50
8' Table $20.00 + $2.60 HST = $22.60
2 Chairs $10.00 + $1.30 HST = $11.30
E-Transfers Can Be Sent To:
To pay by Credit Card:
1. Submit your Vendor Registration Form
2. Choose your booth option below
3. Click "Pay Now"
4. Then go to "Don't have a PayPal account?".
Cheques & Money Orders should be made payable to:
Woofa~Roo Pet Fest
114 Pointe West Drive
2. The Management reserves the right to exercise its sole discretion in the acceptance or refusal of all applications. Priority may be given to Exhibitor applications according to the order of their receipt.
3. In the event that (i) the location in which the Show is to be held or is being held is destroyed or becomes unavailable for occupancy or (ii) Woofa-Roo is unable to permit the Exhibitor to occupy the facility or the space, or (iii) if the Show is cancelled or curtailed, for any reasons whether within the discretion of Management or beyond the control of Management, including but not limited to, casualty, explosion, fire, Acts of God, riots or civil disturbances, strike, lockout or boycott, Woofa-Roo will not be responsible for any losses or damages of whatever nature that the Exhibitor may suffer.
4. Exhibitors shall observe and abide by additional reasonable regulations made by the Management from time to time for the efficient or safe operation of the Show. Exhibitors assume all liabilities and/or obligations caused by faulty or improper displays.
5. Notwithstanding the acceptance of any application, Management reserves the right to make the final decision regarding the location of space to be allocated to any particular Exhibitor, and to change such location from time to time, whether because of a conflict regarding requested space or other conditions or for any other reason, the Management shall have the exclusive right to assign space to the Exhibitor or rearrange the floor plan and/or relocate any booth.
6. Subletting of space by the Exhibitor, sharing of space or other use of the space not specifically authorized by the Management is prohibited.
7. Full payment for the requested space in the Show is due at the time of application. Booth spaces will not be reserved without payment.
8. Exhibitors shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of any fee should the Exhibitor for any reason be unable to exhibit at the Show, or cancel any space previously contracted for if notice of cancellation (or the actual application for the space) is given or occurs less than 30 days prior to the Show. Refunds for cancellation prior to 30 days will be issued minus a $50 administration fee.
9. The use of generators is strictly prohibited.
10. Management Insurance does not cover your loss, damage or liability - please ensure you carry your own insurance. Neither the Management, The City of Amherstburg, nor any of their officers, agents, employees or other representatives, shall be held accountable or liable for, and the same are hereby released from accountability or liability for any damage, loss, harm or injury to the person or any property of any person exhibiting at or attending the Show, or the Exhibitor or any of its officers, agents, employees, or other representatives, or invitees, resulting from theft, fire, water, accident, actions or omissions of Woofa-Roo or its representatives, or other causes.
11. No signs or advertising devices shall be displayed outside Exhibitor space other than those furnished by the Management. Displays blocking the unobstructed view from Exhibitor space to Exhibitor space are prohibited. No displays or signs may be affixed to building walls or posts. Any signs or displays erected by Exhibitors shall be of a professional nature. Management reserves the right to refuse inappropriate or unprofessional signs and displays. To prevent impulse purchases, the sale of animals is prohibited at Woofa~Roo.
12. Exhibitors agree to staff their booths during all hours that the Show is in progress. Pet Fest hours are from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm on Saturday, June 24 and 9:30 am to 5:30 pm on Sunday, June 25, 2023.
13. Exhibitors agree to setup their booths either on Friday, June 23, 2023 from 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm or Saturday, June 24, from 8:00 am to 9:15 am. Vehicles MUST be moved to the designated vendor parking areas by 9:15 a.m. Setup must be completed by 9:30 a.m.
14. The use of “barkers“, “pitchmen” or “hand-outs” is prohibited. Exhibits which include music or any noise making machines, must be conducted or arranged so that the sound resulting from the demonstration will not annoy or disturb adjacent Exhibitors and their patrons, or cause the aisles to be blocked. Without limiting any other authority of Management herein, management reserves the right to require any such sound or noises to be reduced or turned off, in the sole discretion of Management. 15. Exhibitors bear the full responsibility for cleaning the assigned space at the end of the Show, and shall at all times during the Show keep their display area in a clean and professional condition. Garbage generated by the Exhibitor is the responsibility of the Exhibitor and shall be disposed of in a timely fashion. The space designated to the Exhibitor shall be left by the Exhibitor in a clean, broom-swept condition at the end of the Show.
16. Woofa-Roo will provide overnight security on June 23 & June 24, 2023.
Woofa~Roo 2023 Booth Rates & Information
ALL BOOTHS ARE ASSIGNED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
LIMITED Outdoor booths are now available!!
Indoor booths are sold out
UNFORTUNATELY, WE CANNOT RESERVE YOUR SPOT WITHOUT PAYMENT.
OUTDOOR PET FEST BOOTHS (June 24 & 25, 2023)
Outdoor Booth Space 15’×15’
$ 195.00 (plus tax)
Outdoor Booth Space 15’×30’
$ 350.00 (plus tax)
INDOOR PET FEST BOOTHS (June 24 & 25, 2023) (SOLD OUT)
Indoor Booth Space 10’×10’ (includes pipe and drape)
$ 230.00 (plus tax)
Indoor Booth Space 10' x 20' (includes pipe and drape)
$ 350.00 (plus tax)
PAYMENT METHODS (more info on this page)
~ Payment may be made online by Credit Card, Pay Pal or E-transfer.
~ You may also make payments by cheque or money order by regular mail.
WHAT YOUR PET FEST BOOTH PRICE INCLUDES
~ Either an Outdoor or Indoor Booth Space
~ Insertion in our website with a link to your website
~ Inclusion on our festival program
~ Exposure to thousands of festival goers
WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE
~ Table(s) & Chair(s)
~ Tenting for Outdoor Booths (you may provide your own tent or rent)
~ Table coverings & signage.
Please Read Woofa~Roo's Vendor Terms & Conditions
Please ensure that all fields with a red star are completed.
Registration and Payment is a 2 step process
VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM FOR
WOOFA~ROO PET FEST
Online Payments Made Below
A Fantastic Opportunity To Reach
Thousands of Customers!
Woofa~Roo Pet Fest
Vendor Terms & Conditions 2023