When you adopt from a rescue
~ Opening up your home to a homeless pet that is ready to give a lifetime of unconditional love & affection!
~ Helping counter the pet overpopulation crisis that leaves millions of animals without homes & proper care each year.
~ Helping to support the thousands of animals cared for by Rescues each year.
Thank You To Our
Woofa~Roo's Charity / Rescue
Terms & Conditions
1. Woofa-Roo Pet Fest ® (herein called the “Management” or “Woofa-Roo”) is to hold Woofa-Roo Pet Fest 2016, taking place at the Libro Sports Complex in Amherstburg, Ontario on August 12th and 13th, 2017.
2. The Management reserves the right to exercise its sole discretion in the acceptance or refusal of all applications. Priority will be given to Charities or Rescues (herein called Charity) who can provide a Charity Registration Number or reference numbers for pending applications.
3. In the event that (i) the location in which the Show is to be held or is being held is destroyed or becomes unavailable for occupancy or (ii) Woofa-Roo is unable to permit the Charity to occupy the facility or the space, or (iii) if the Show is cancelled or curtailed, for any reasons whether within the discretion of Management or beyond the control of Management, including but not limited to, casualty, explosion, fire, Acts of God, riots or civil disturbances, strike, lockout or boycott, Woofa-Roo will not be responsible for any losses or damages of whatever nature that the Charity may suffer.
4. Charities shall observe and abide by additional reasonable regulations made by the Management from time to time for the efficient or safe operation of the Show. Charities assume all liabilities and/or obligations caused by faulty or improper displays.
5. Notwithstanding the acceptance of any application, Management reserves the right to make the final decision regarding the location of space to be allocated to any particular Charity, and to change such location from time to time, whether because of a conflict regarding requested space or other conditions or for any other reason, the Management shall have the exclusive right to assign space to the Charity or rearrange the floor plan and/or relocate any booth.
6. Sharing of space by the Charity or other use of the space not specifically authorized by the Management is prohibited.
7. The use of generators is strictly prohibited.
8. Management insurance does not cover your loss or damage - please ensure you carry your own insurance. Neither the Management, The City of Amherstburg, nor any of their officers, agents, employees or other representatives, shall be held accountable or liable for, and the same are hereby released from accountability or liability for any damage, loss, harm or injury to the person or any property of any person exhibiting at or attending the Show, or the Charity or any of its officers, agents, employees, or other representatives, or invitees, resulting from theft, fire, water, accident, actions or omissions of Woofa-Roo or its representatives, or other causes.
10. No signs or advertising devices shall be displayed outside Charity space other than those furnished by the Management. Displays blocking the unobstructed view from Charity space to Charity space are prohibited. No displays or signs may be affixed to building walls or posts. Any signs or displays erected by Charities shall be of a professional nature. Management reserves the right to refuse inappropriate or unprofessional signs and displays.
12. Charities agree to staff their booths during all hours that the Show is in progress. Show hours are from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on Saturday, August 12, 2017 and 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on Sunday, August 13, 2017.
13. Charities agree to setup their booths either on Friday, August 11, 2017, from 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm. or Saturday, August 12, from 8:00 a.m to 9:45 am. Charities must be completely setup by the time of the Show opening as cars will be restricted to certain areas soon after.
14. The use of “barkers“, “pitchmen” or “hand-outs” is prohibited. Charities which include music or any noise making machines, must be conducted or arranged so that the sound resulting from the demonstration will not annoy or disturb adjacent Charities and their patrons, or cause the aisles to be blocked. Without limiting any other authority of Management herein, management reserves the right to require any such sound or noises to be reduced or turned off, in the sole discretion of Management. 15. Charities bear the full responsibility for cleaning the assigned space at the end of the Show, and shall at all times during the Show keep their display area in a clean and professional condition. Garbage generated by the Charity is the responsibility of the Charity and shall be disposed of in a timely fashion. The space designated to the Charity shall be left by the Charity in a clean, broom-swept condition at the end of the Show.
16. Woofa-Roo will provide overnight security on Aug. 11 & 12, 2017.
Have Fun For A Good Cause . . . Participate In One of Our Charity Contests And Silent Auctions!
Registration for Charities & Rescues is now Closed for 2017.
Copyright © 2013 Woofa~Roo Pet Fest. All Rights Reserved.
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” Mohandas K. Gandhi
Friendly Pets Are Welcome To Bring Their Responsible Owners!
Please Read Our Pet Policy.
Note to Applicants:
Our status has changed in 2016 - we are now incorporated and must conduct business differently going forward.
We cannot accept NEW rescues or charities that are not registered as a charity with the Province of Ontario.
Unregistered charities and rescues may attend Woofa~Roo as a paying vendor at a reduced rate.
SORRY - 2017 REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Born 2 Run Photography
To maintain a level playing field for our paying vendors, if you wish to sell merchandise for the benefit of your Organization, you must pay a Vendor's Fee. If your application is accepted, you may exhibit at Woofa~Roo free of charge. We can only accept a limited number of applicants. Only one booth representing your charity is allowed.
All new charities / rescues must to be registered with the Province of Ontario as a charity. Please enter your charity registration number in our application below. Your presence at the festival is mandatory to benefit from fundraising efforts.
Charities or Rescues may benefit from the Silent Auction and we encourage you to take advantage of this fantastic fund raising opportunity by contributing items to this very popular event. You will receive 100% of the proceeds from items you contribute. Profits from items that were donated without a named beneficiary will be divided among the rescues and charities who actively participate in the Silent Auction. The distribution of profits will be pro rated according to your level of participation.
Charities or rescues that are not a registered charity may attend Woofa~Roo as a vendor.
Donations or contests at your booth are
open to all participants.
Charities & Rescues
A Dynamic Weekend With A Charitable Twist!!!