Born 2 Run Photography
Friendly Pets Are Welcome To Bring Their Responsible Owners!
Please Read Our Pet Policy.
A Fantastic Opportunity To Reach Thousands of Customers!
August 12 & 13, 2017
" . . . My favourite part was I met my new groomer there – who I would never have gone to otherwise – and I love her. I adopted my dog in May so for me, the festival was an amazing place to get a chance to meet a wide array of different local vendors and talk to them as I looked for a groomer, a pet sitter, dog food (lots of samples which was perfect for my picky dog), dog “stuff”, and everything else a new pet owner needs. There was lots of fun entertainment to watch and participate in (I was a little too busy meeting vendors so I missed a lot of it unfortunately) and best of all, dogs everywhere :-) Can’t wait for next year as I am still on the hunt of a pet boarding place and can always use more dog “stuff”. . ." ……………….. Elaine Sia
Online Payment Options
PayPal, Credit Card, E-Transfers
Thank You To Our Featured Sponsors!
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL FIELDS MARKED WITH A RED STAR ARE COMPLETE TO ACTIVATE THE SUBMIT BUTTON.
Copyright © 2013 Woofa~Roo Pet Fest. All Rights Reserved
2017 Vendor Registration Is Now Closed
To pay by Credit Card:
~ Submit your Vendor Registration Form
~ Choose your booth option below
~ Click "Pay Now"
~ Then go to "Don't have a PayPal account?".
Our Enhanced Silent Auction benefits Woofa~Roo's charities and rescues who tirelessly provide aid, comfort and adoption opportunities in the animal world.
Over the past 4 years, we helped raise over $25,000 through our fund raising efforts. We hope, with this year's enhanced Silent Auction, we can increase that number and further the exposure of our auction sponsors.
How can this benefit your company?
~ Increased advertising on our website by being included as a 'Community Sponsor' with a link to your website.
~ An opportunity to present your service / products to thousands of new customers.
~ Enhanced exposure at Woofa~Roo Pet Fest.
~ Table top announcement of your donation at your booth.
~ Included on the outdoor sponsor board at the Libro Center entrance.
FOR MAXIMUM EXPOSURE TO OUR PUBLIC, ALL DONATION "DESCRIPTIONS & SPECIFICATIONS" MUST BE RECEIVED AT LEAST ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE FESTIVAL.
You may bring your Silent Auction donation to our Information desk upon check in, (Friday night or Saturday morning) Your bid sheet will already be prepared.
Or you may drop off your donated items to:
114 Pointe West Drive, Amherstburg (519-903-5500)
Benefits Of Our Enhanced Silent Auction
E-Transfers Can Be Sent To:
Cheques and Money Orders should be made payable to:
Woofa~Roo Pet Fest
114 Pointe West Drive
Woofa~Roo Pet Fest
Vendor Terms & Conditions 2017
2. The Management reserves the right to exercise its sole discretion in the acceptance or refusal of all applications. Priority may be given to Exhibitor applications according to the order of their receipt.
3. In the event that (i) the location in which the Show is to be held or is being held is destroyed or becomes unavailable for occupancy or (ii) Woofa-Roo is unable to permit the Exhibitor to occupy the facility or the space, or (iii) if the Show is cancelled or curtailed, for any reasons whether within the discretion of Management or beyond the control of Management, including but not limited to, casualty, explosion, fire, Acts of God, riots or civil disturbances, strike, lockout or boycott, Woofa-Roo will not be responsible for any losses or damages of whatever nature that the Exhibitor may suffer.
4. Exhibitors shall observe and abide by additional reasonable regulations made by the Management from time to time for the efficient or safe operation of the Show. Exhibitors assume all liabilities and/or obligations caused by faulty or improper displays.
5. Notwithstanding the acceptance of any application, Management reserves the right to make the final decision regarding the location of space to be allocated to any particular Exhibitor, and to change such location from time to time, whether because of a conflict regarding requested space or other conditions or for any other reason, the Management shall have the exclusive right to assign space to the Exhibitor or rearrange the floor plan and/or relocate any booth.
6. Subletting of space by the Exhibitor, sharing of space or other use of the space not specifically authorized by the Management is prohibited.
7. Full payment for the requested space in the Show is due at the time of application. Booth spaces will not be reserved without payment.
8. Exhibitors shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of any fee should the Exhibitor for any reason be unable to exhibit at the Show, or cancel any space previously contracted for if notice of cancellation (or the actual application for the space) is given or occurs less than 30 days prior to the Show.
9. The use of generators is strictly prohibited.
10. Management Insurance does not cover your loss or damage - please ensure you carry your own insurance. Neither the Management, The City of Amherstburg, nor any of their officers, agents, employees or other representatives, shall be held accountable or liable for, and the same are hereby released from accountability or liability for any damage, loss, harm or injury to the person or any property of any person exhibiting at or attending the Show, or the Exhibitor or any of its officers, agents, employees, or other representatives, or invitees, resulting from theft, fire, water, accident, actions or omissions of Woofa-Roo or its representatives, or other causes.
11. No signs or advertising devices shall be displayed outside Exhibitor space other than those furnished by the Management. Displays blocking the unobstructed view from Exhibitor space to Exhibitor space are prohibited. No displays or signs may be affixed to building walls or posts. Any signs or displays erected by Exhibitors shall be of a professional nature. Management reserves the right to refuse inappropriate or unprofessional signs and displays. To prevent impulse purchases, the sale of animals is prohibited at Woofa~Roo.
12. Exhibitors agree to staff their booths during all hours that the Show is in progress. Pet Fest hours are from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on Saturday, August 12, 2017, and 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on Sunday, August 13, 2017.
13. Exhibitors agree to setup their booths either on Friday, August 11, 2017 from 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm. or Saturday, August 12, from 8:00 a.m to 9:45 am for the Pet Fest. Exhibitors must be completely setup by the time of the Show opening as cars will be restricted to certain areas soon after.
14. The use of “barkers“, “pitchmen” or “hand-outs” is prohibited. Exhibits which include music or any noise making machines, must be conducted or arranged so that the sound resulting from the demonstration will not annoy or disturb adjacent Exhibitors and their patrons, or cause the aisles to be blocked. Without limiting any other authority of Management herein, management reserves the right to require any such sound or noises to be reduced or turned off, in the sole discretion of Management. 15. Exhibitors bear the full responsibility for cleaning the assigned space at the end of the Show, and shall at all times during the Show keep their display area in a clean and professional condition. Garbage generated by the Exhibitor is the responsibility of the Exhibitor and shall be disposed of in a timely fashion. The space designated to the Exhibitor shall be left by the Exhibitor in a clean, broom-swept condition at the end of the Show.
16. Woofa-Roo will provide overnight security on Aug. 11 & 12, 2017.
Become A Woofa~Roo Vendor
Sorry - We are sold out!
Woofa~Roo 2017 Booth Rates & Information
ALL BOOTHS ARE ASSIGNED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO INDICATE YOUR TOP 3 BOOTH LOCATIONS. PLEASE INDICATE THE COLOUR AND THE NUMBER OF THE BOOTH.
UNFORTUNATELY, WE CANNOT RESERVE YOUR SPOT WITHOUT PAYMENT.
OUTDOOR PET FEST BOOTHS (AUGUST 12 & 13, 2017)
SORRY - OUR OUTDOOR BOOTHS ARE SOLD OUT
Outdoor Booth Space 15’×15’
$195.00 (includes tax, 1 table & 2 chairs)
Outdoor Booth Space 15’×30’
$350.00 (includes tax, 2 tables & 4 chairs)
INDOOR PET FEST BOOTHS (AUGUST 12 & 13, 2017)
SORRY - OUR INDOOR BOOTHS ARE SOLD OUT
THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF INDOOR SPACES WITH HYDRO AT
NO EXTRA CHARGE. PRIORITY IS GIVEN ON A FIRST COME BASIS.
Indoor Booth Space 10’×10’
$215.00 (includes backdrop, table, 2 chairs, & tax)
Indoor Booth Size 10’×20’
$395.00 (includes backdrop, 2 tables, 4 chairs, & tax)
~ Payment may be made online by Credit Card or Pay Pal at the bottom of this page.
~ You may also make payments by cheque or money order by regular mail.
~ Cash is always accepted in person.
WHAT YOUR PET FEST BOOTH PRICE INCLUDES (Aug. 12 & 13)
~ Indoor or outdoor booth space according to the option you choose
~ Insertion in our website with a link to your website
~ Inclusion on our festival program
~ Exposure to thousands of festival goers
~ All applicable taxes, table(s) and chairs
~ A contribution to our Silent Auction will entitle you to an additional inclusion on our website, program, Facebook and be listed on our large festival sponsorship board.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE
~ Tenting for Outdoor Booths (you may provide your own tent or rent from
~ Table coverings & signage.
Please Read Woofa~Roo's Vendor Terms & Conditions
Please ensure that all fields marked with a red star are completed.
Registration and Payment is a 2 step process
VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM FOR
WOOFA~ROO PET FEST